|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
|Title||Strathroy High School|
Photograph of a school
Strathroy High School. This school was located on the corner of High and Princess Street facing Caradoc Street. It was closed in 1914 when a new school was built on Kittridge Ave.
Marks/Inscription: "High School Corner of Caradoc and High Streets Used for barracks (base company) all Indians 1915-16"
Black and white. mounted on cardboard backing
Strathroy Collegiate Institute